In France and abroad, TSO is multiplying its references: multi-gauge tracks, metric gauge, heavy load, etc.
- Saudi Arabia > 2007-2011: Construction of 450 km of track in desert areas (Heavy Load Train – NSR Project – CTW 100 Section)
- Algeria > 2004-2012: Installation of standard gauge Mécheria-Béchar tracks (360 km)
- France > Operation Great Western Belt > 2003-2004: Noisy-le-roi line to St Germain-en-Laye – Track laying work, switches and ballast installation
- Bangladesh > 1997-2003: Jamuna Bridge Railway Project – 95 km of new double gauge track laid
- Nigeria > 1992-2004: WARRI line Installation of 250 km of track on concrete sleepers